WoW Level 70 Paladin Screens From The Burning Crusade

The title says it all! These are the screenshots from back in the day, as they say when I no-life'd World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade as a Human Female Paladin on the Sylvanas EU realm. I mostly did Dungeons and a lot of PvP in battlegrounds. It was a hell of a good time! Man was I in love with this blonde virtual character lol. These were taken from 2007 to 2008, up until the release of the next expansion, Wrath of the Lich King. Notice the 4:3 aspect ratio (not in the first image below though, as that one was doctored to look good on the blog and on social media shares). My character's name was Ruthlessness. Took that word from the Rogue talent tree. And boy was I merciless in those BG's!


Enjoy some nostalgic pics from one of my favorite eras of online gaming, when I was in my late high school and early college years of careless, no girlfriend, no job, type of deal we all fondly remember.

































Previous Post Next Post