The paladin class logo database listing of images

We previously looked at Paladin-inspired icons. Now let's also look at how the Paladin archetype has inspired logo design. Naturally! But first, we must clarify a few things. Looking for Paladin designs online got a bit tricky this time around.

Armored knight holding a sword surrounded by a blurred background of various Paladin logos.

Paladin is a well-known D&D class that many businesses incorporate into their naming. Why is that? The answer is simple. The Paladin is an archetypal ideal that stands for justice and law. To no one’s surprise, it can be found that there are hundreds of legal services firms around the world that include the word.

So here I am, faced with a dilemma. Should I also use those trademarked logos or not? At first impression, I would say no. I think we should stick with those logos that undoubtedly refer to the Paladin class, as in media such as video games and tabletop role-playing. Any logo that is just the ‘Paladin’ wording will not do. For example, let’s say the logo for this Romanian publishing company ‘Editura Paladin’. To conclude, any logo that just uses the word Paladin and is written in some fancy font is not ideal for this list.

I did, however, make some exceptions when the logo truly was sitting right on the fence between both categories – the one we care about and the one we don’t. The logo for the game company Paladin Studios is one such example. How cute is that little young squire!

Galloping on… trademarks!

On a side note, why do so many Paladin-named businesses have a horse attached to their branding? Paladin Realty Partners LLC, Paladin Risk Solutions Inc., and Paladin Associates Inc., to name just a few. Am I missing something regarding Paladins and horses? LOL! Please don’t go there! Perhaps because the horse is the de facto fastest medieval method of transportation.

Getting back to the point. I went through everything ‘paladin logo’ on various art sites such as Dribbble, ArtStation, DeviantArt, Behance, and others I can’t recall right now. But Google was my main dealer of branded logos for sure.

I also had to steer away from metal prints, posters, stickers, and anything that constitutes a little bit more than a logo. We will get to posters, apparel, and other items in due time. But today, let’s just see plain logos that make you think of the Paladin class.

As for the source for all of these images, there are too many for me to link them all. But if you really want to find out what the source is, do this: right-click on the image you are interested in. Then, click 'Open image in new tab'. Look at the URL and see what I named it. I always add the complete name of the image and of the artist or business where I found it. You can see it at the end of that long string of characters.

One last note before I let you browse them. I have categorized these logos into two. First, we will see those images that have a 99.9% chance of being trademarked logos. Then, we will see images that I mostly found on art sites. But that doesn’t mean they are not trademarked! Or they do not belong to the artist. So keep that in mind. I do not own any of the images listed on this page.

Paladin trademarked logos

Shield emblem logo featuring a knight helmet and crossed holy swords.

Minimalist vector logo of an armored knight head with a raised visor.

Crest logo featuring a golden warhorse head and chivalric shield.

Heraldic badge logo with a knight profile wearing a crested helmet.

Modern emblem logo depicting a knight shield with a sword silhouette.

Circular badge logo featuring an armored paladin holding a broadsword.

Geometric logo of a knight helmet superimposed on a golden shield.

Corporate crest logo with a stylized knight helmet and lion motif.

Esport badge logo featuring a fierce knight in full plate armor with a sword.

Abstract logo with a knight shield and radiant starburst crest.

Emblem logo depicting a knight helmet enveloped in holy light.

Line art logo of a noble knight profile with a medieval warhammer.

Crest logo featuring a knight helmet, shield, and crossed spears.

Monochromatic logo of an armored knight visor and heraldic cross.

Shield logo with a stylized winged knight helmet and crown.

Vintage crest logo featuring a knight riding a rearing warhorse.

Modern badge logo with a knight gauntlet clutching a sword blade.

Shield logo featuring a lion head silhouette inside a knight crest.

Minimalist crest logo with a knight helmet and protective tower shield.

Bold vector logo of a knight in plate armor wielding a two-handed sword.

Circular emblem logo with an armored knight helm surrounded by stars.

Crest badge logo featuring a knight helmet flanked by golden wings.

Sleek corporate logo depicting a knight shield with a sharp sword.

Monogram badge logo featuring a knight profile in heavy plate helm.


Paladin logos that may not be trademarked

So in conclusion - you may do what you want with them. But do remember that most, if not all, of the logos on this page are copyrighted trademarks of their respective owners. I used them here for entertainment purposes only. With that out of the way... Here are other logos I found on art sites and search engines:

Stylized emblem logo featuring an armored knight with a glowing sword and Paladin text.

Crest badge logo with a knight helmet, shield, and bold Paladin typography.

Esports style logo depicting a fierce paladin in full plate armor holding a warhammer.

Minimalist logo featuring a knight visor profile with Paladin lettering.

Shield logo with a winged knight helmet and Paladin text inscription.

Circular badge logo featuring a paladin knight on a rearing warhorse with Paladin text.

Vector emblem logo of an armored paladin wielding a golden broadsword.

Heraldic crest logo with a lion emblem, knight helmet, and Paladin text.

Modern gaming logo depicting a paladin gauntlet clutching a holy sword with Paladin lettering.

Abstract shield logo featuring a knight helmet, radiant cross, and Paladin text.

Line art logo of a noble paladin knight in profile with Paladin text.

Crest logo featuring a paladin helmet flanked by wings with bold Paladin typography.

Dark fantasy style logo of an armored paladin with glowing eyes and a massive sword.

Monochromatic emblem logo with a knight helmet visor and Paladin text.

Shield badge logo featuring crossed holy swords behind a paladin knight helm.

Vintage crest logo featuring a paladin knight, tower shield, and Paladin text.

Sleek vector logo depicting a knight head with a raised visor and Paladin lettering.

Geometric shield logo featuring a golden paladin crest and Paladin text.
Mai nouă Mai veche