The Burning Crusade Classic websites & tools database

Classic WoW has but a few months left for us to enjoy. Meanwhile, it is not clear when the next iteration of the game will arrive. But the fact that it will is a certainty! As a result, I had to do what I do best. So I began to scrape the web for links. In relation to The Burning Crusade expansion, of course. What for? You may ask. Well, the logical step after the Vanilla Classic list was to compile one for TBC.

The official World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade Classic logo surrounded by floating icons for arena calculators, DPS simulators, and maps.

In the same fashion, it means tools, resources, and apps have all been gathered from the World Wide Web. In fact, it's a tad disappointing to see how few I've come across, and how old some of them are.

Not quite what I expected

In contrast, the Classic era list is quite lengthy. But that doesn't mean the tools listed here aren't great. On the contrary, they are quite useful! On the whole, you can see that much work has gone into making these awesome apps.

Also, please note that some of the tools from the first list might add a TBC page or subdomain. So keep an eye on those as well. And make sure you bookmark this master post too. Because as we get closer to the release, new and more refined websites are likely to launch.

The TBC website list

Without further ado, let's see what the internet has to offer when it comes to TBC-related apps and tools. I suggest you take these links one at a time. In fact, maybe they will improve your gameplay. For one, I am especially fond of the best-in-slot lists. That is because they are coupled with in-game item representations. Mind the fact that those links without hyperlinks are no longer up and running.

ArenaPointsCalculator.com
http://www.arenapointscalculator.com/

Ask Mr. Robot/TBC
https://www.askmrrobot.com/the-burning-crusade

Back to Basics DB
https://tbcdb.rising-gods.de/

Bitt's Guides
https://bittsguides.com/burning-crusade-classic/

Blizzard Guides
http://www.blizzardguides.com/burning-crusade/

Cavern of Time DB
https://tbc.cavernoftime.com/

Check TBC Arena Calculator
https://check-tbc.fr/arena-point-calculator

Classic Talent Calculator
https://apps.apple.com/us/app/classic-talent-calculator/id1477744876

Classic WoW BiS Twink
https://www.wowclassicbis.com/twink/

Classic WoW TBC BiS
https://www.wowclassicbis.com/tbc/

ClassicWoW.Live (TBC)
https://classicwow.live/tbc/guides

DKPminus (TBC)
https://www.dkpminus.com/

Drustvar PvP Leaderboards
https://drustvar.com/

Endless TBC Private Server
https://endless.gg/

Gem Prefix Spreadsheet
https://imgur.com/JUtTQ

Gnarly Guides
https://www.gnarlyguides.com/tbc/

Iradei Arena Points Calculator
https://iradei.eu/ap-calculator

Iradei Talent Calculator
https://calculators.iradei.eu/talents/

Jewelcrafting Guide
http://southernwardens.com/tbc/jewelcrafting12.pdf

Joana's World (TBC)
https://www.joanasworld.com/

Kaldorei World Map
http://www.kaldorei.com/worldmap/

Legacy WoW (TBC)
https://legacy-wow.com/tbc-addons/

MageSim TBC
https://cheesehyvel.github.io/magesim-tbc2/

NexusHub
https://nexushub.co/wow-classic

Ozgar's Downranking Guide & Tool (TBC)
https://www.wowdownrank.com/tbc

Questionably Epic
https://questionablyepic.com/live/

Raid Feats DB
https://raidfeats.gg/

Reputation Rewards For Burning Crusade Factions
https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Burning_Crusade_reputation_rewards

RestedXP
https://www.restedxp.com/

RetLog
chromewebstore.google.com/detail/retlog/lhodlbfgidgjmjbhcgojlelkjpbbapdh

RoyalGiraffe
https://royalgiraffe.github.io/

Seventy Upgrades
https://seventyupgrades.com/

Shadow Panther
https://shadowpanther.net/tbc/

Shattrath City Map Orientation
http://southernwardens.com/tbc/shattrathmap.jpg

Silent Shadows
https://silentshadows.net/

WoWClassicDB (TBC)
https://wowclassicdb.com/tbc

TBC DPS Warrior Sim
https://tbc-dps-warrior-sim.herokuapp.com/

TBC Guides by Sno
https://www.tbcguides.gg/

TBC Hunter Sim
https://watchyoursixx.github.io/HunterSim/

TBCSim
https://tbcsim.com/#/

TradeSkillMaster
https://tradeskillmaster.com/

TwinStar DB
https://tbc-twinhead.twinstar.cz/

WarCraft Tavern
https://www.warcrafttavern.com/tbc/

Warlock Simulator
https://maarslet.github.io/WarlockSim/

Warlock Simulator TBC
https://kristoferhh.github.io/WarlockSimulatorTBC/

WoW Classic TBC WotLK Talents
https://apps.apple.com/us/app/wow-classic-tbc-wotlk-talents/id1593368066

WoW Professions
https://www.wow-professions.com/tbc-classic

WoW TBC Sims
https://wowsims.github.io/tbc/

Wowhead TBC Classic
https://tbc.wowhead.com/

WOWTBC.GG
https://wowtbc.gg/

WowUp.io
https://wowup.io/

WoW-Tools TBC Best In Slot
https://tbc.wow-tools.com/

Zygor Guides
https://www.zygorguides.com/

Some final notes

So there you have it, my dudes! The Classic TBC master list! I hope you found it useful. If not, then that's on me. But I did do my best to try and capture each and every one. Thanks for the read, fellow raider. Please let me know in the comments what you thought of it. Is there some link that should be on this page? I would really appreciate it if you'd let me know. And I believe future readers will do too.

Mai nouă Mai veche